Algarythm Facial Set
The perfect combination for all skin types, this Facial set brings together our two most popular products to deliver an all around skin care experience.
- Our Organic Facial Oil targets visible signs of ageing, fatigue, dehydration, dryness and helps with skin balance.
- Created with a blend of organic Rose Oil, Frankincense and Ylang Ylang along with our hand-harvested seaweed extracts and enriched with pure Jojoba.
- This light Facial Oil is easily absorbed into the skin, starting to work immediately leaving you feeling supple, hydrated and glowing.
- Our Seaweed Facial Gel is a luxurious treatment offering outstanding levels of hydration, elasticity and skin protection.
- Containing algae extract from 5 different wild organic seaweeds.
- Place a small amount of Facial Gel in the palm of your hand and add a few drops of Facial Oil, mix gently and apply to face.
- A perfect night time treatment.
- Super hydrating and nourishing while you rest.
Algarythm Facial Set
This special set will help combat the visible signs of ageing, fatigue, dehydration, helping to leave your skin supple and glowing. Gentle yet effective ingredients make this pair suitable for daily use on all skin types.
(1) Algarythm Seaweed Facial Gel
(1) Algarythm Face Oil
Our Key Ingredients
Frankincense, of the Boswellia family of trees, has long been used by humans for religious rites and healing effects.
Frankincense promotes the growth of healthy new cells, keeps existing tissue healthy and can help reduce wrinkles and soften lines on the skin. It has powerful astringent and antiseptic properties which can help smooth scar tissue and decrease inflammation.
Dumontiaceae is a type of red marine algae packed with anti viral and healing properties.
This extraordinary seaweed can only be harvested for a small window each year.
Dumontiaceae is particularly well suited for skin ailments because of its high content of sulfated polysaccharides, which can help tighten skin and reduce elastin degradation while also ensuring the cells receive enough oxygen to remain healthy.
Laminaria Digitata, also known as kelp or tangleweed, contains a variety of proteins, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Ursolic acid helps form a protective barrier on the skin, while fucose polymers act as moisturising agents.
All these ingredients help increase hydration thereby maintaining and improving the skin’s elasticity.
Chondrus Crispus, also know as Irish moss or carrageen, is rich in vitamins and minerals and is used to soften and smooth the skin.
Containing proteins, polysaccharides, iodine, bromine and a host of other nutrients, Chondrus Crispus is one of the most nutrient dense plants on our planet.
Asparagopsis Armata, also known as Harpoon weed, is rich in nutrients and polysaccharide compounds which have been shown to have anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Asparagopsis Armata also has an inherent fungicide and preserving effect and is packed with powerful antioxidants which help protect the skin cells and promote growth of healthy new cells.
Cananga odorata, or Ylang Ylang as it’s more commonly known, is an excellent skin balancer which encourages just the right amount of oil production to keep the skin healthy.
It is a natural moisturiser that can help smooth the tone of the skin, being particularly effective on acne scars or dark marks on the skin.